Swedish Summertime – and the living is easy

One of the things I learnt about Swedish people in the three years that I lived there, is that they really know how to celebrate and enjoy the summertime. In a country that is cold and dark for muc…

Source: Swedish Summertime – and the living is easy

1. lenalimhamn says:

Ha! Sååå sant! Sooo true!

1. alidunnell says:

You guys really over there in Sweden really have got a lot of things right!

2. Thanks for your support and you keep up the good work.

3. please come to my country India, we celebrate each moment of life.

1. alidunnell says:

I love India and have been there on two occasions, spending altogether about 5 months travelleling round the country. I was lucky enough to spend Diwali there and Christmas and think it is a fascinating country. I would love to go back again. Ali

1. So you were in India at best time of the year. 🙂

4. Baraka M says:

Lovely Art. Do you have any tips for aspiring blogger artists???

1. alidunnell says:

Hi Baraka. The best thing I can suggest you do if to post regularly and also like other people’s work. Also be sure to tag your work and make sure you enjoy your projects. Ali

5. bloger anyar says:

Hi friend,thnks you for following my blog,,,succes always for you…

6. Amazing artwork. I would love to grab some quick tips from you to learn a bit of this fascinating art.

1. alidunnell says:

Hi Shikha. The best advice I can give is to always have a camera or a pen and paper on you. To continually keep a record of your art work and most importantly, to enjoy art! Ali

1. Great advice. Thank you.

7. Next time you plan to visit India, there is a place in Himachal Pradesh, Bir Billing, a paragliding site, maybe you can cover some of its beauty in your work. ✌️

1. alidunnell says:

I shall have to add it to my list of places to visit. Ali

1. That will be great. 👍

8. memyselfruby says:

This is so interesting!

1. alidunnell says:

Thanks. It really is a great place to visit or live and work in. Ali